[Spridgets] Stripes for a square body... Opinions wanted

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 19:44:04 MST 2008

--- On Thu, 10/30/08, Bob Spruck <mgmaven at bellsouth.net> wrote: "I put
temporary stripes on my ' 67 vintage racer using toilet paper!"

Bob,
What a great idea!  I have some paper I "borrowed" from my son that is about
12.5" wide I was planning to cut it down to various widths, but TP is a way
better idea.  With a couple of them on each stripe, I can adjust width quickly
and go back and forth between sizes easily.  I'm currently leaning toward two
roughly 8" stripes maybe somewhere around 4" apart, but I'll also try your 6"
stripes 2" apart layout.

This is going to make it so much easier to figure out.  I'm also leaning
toward BRG for stripe color to contrast nicely wtih my white car.  We could
end up with negative twin cars...

Thanks!
 - David Booker
'71 Midget