[Spridgets] 1500 engine

William McLeod wbmcleod at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:09:44 MST 2008

The Nash Metropolitan actually took a variant on the MGA 1500 engine.
The Spridget engine was totally different.  The only major difference
between the MGA and the Nash engine was the lack of a tach drive hole
on the Nash.  You can use any MGA engine, and can probably stuff in an
MGB engine.  Regards, Bill