[Spridgets] Hope...for GM?

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 18:28:33 MST 2008

The problem with GM is the fact that they are in DIRECT competition with THEMSELVES!!
How many cars does GM produce in each style and pricing.  There is no way fore them to be successful when the success of one gm brand over foreign cars has the result of sinking 2 or more GM brands.  If they thinned their number of models they might not be having this problem.  Yes I know that this would mean the loss of many jobs but possibly through attrition and early retirement might save a few jobs.  Its a thought.
ryan

From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>