[Spridgets] Hope...for GM?

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 15:33:43 MST 2008

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, David Riker <davriker at nwi.net> wrote:
> right?  And does
> anybody who passed 9th grade civics remember WHY we won?

I'm a physicist, so I tend to lean towards superior firepower, but your point is well stated and taken. The Cobalt SS, for instance, is $23K, does 0-60 in 5.4, and pulls .92g on the skid pad.

The point of my original post was that if gas prices could turn around when there seemed to be no chance, the economy can/will too. The rapid drop in gas just reinforced in my own head that nothing is forever, good or bad.

Ron