[Spridgets] Hope...for GM?

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Oct 29 14:07:51 MST 2008

On 29 Oct 2008 at 15:42, Jim Johnson wrote:
>> the slow slide into the $hitter due mainly to bureaucratic
>> incompetence

IMHO, as an ex-Brit -born before WW2, the slide started with the formation
on BMC and the rise of Honda...

Look what happened to Velocette, Matchless, Scott, Ariel, etc... and
Wolseley, Riley, Humber,  etc...

My Grandfather owned a trucking business (aka Long Distance Haulage)
that the British Government "nationalised" by taking his business and giving
him useless government bonds...

It broke his heart and business went belly up ...

The list is endless with the GPO and British Rail being the class clowns

GM + Chrysler = ?????

Flame suit is on  !!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If life begins at 50, why am I falling apart ?!