[Spridgets] No LBC; Coyotes in PPP's Backyard

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Oct 27 23:00:42 MST 2008

There are times that certainly seem like a cartoon - - like when I
get to the top of the hill and remember something that I was suppose
to bring with me and have to go back  for it- - - - - - - - - - two
or three times in  a row !!

ain't old age wonderful :-)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition