[Spridgets] No LBC; Coyotes in PPP's Backyard

William M. Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:47:08 MST 2008

I live on  a mountain between Cougar Mountain. and Tiger Mountain.
Never saw a tiger yet.  I did hear something one night when I was
walking my dog at about 1AM.  It is very dark so I could not see it.  I
start to move close so I can see what the hell is making one loud, scary
noise.  I asked my wife what she thought and I got no answer.  I turn
around to ask again and I see her about 1 block away running full
speed.  She never hesitated and never gave me a heads up that she was
out of there.  At that point the noise was getting really loud and I
decide to follow my wifes queue.  I have never heard anything like that
before or since.

-g