[Spridgets] No LBC; Coyotes in PPP's Backyard

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:48:50 MST 2008

We have Coyote here in Iowa too.  But we must have the laziest variety
ever to walk the earth.  They seem content to feast on road kill and
trash, as we have a very healthy population of farm cats (all well
below the 15 pound weight class) raccoons, possum, skunks, gophers,
moles, field mice, etc, etc, etc.  I think cats figured out a couple
thousand years ago that it is easier to mooch off the humans than
hunt.  Dogs seem to have more of a work ethic, but eventually even the
wild ones are giving in to living off the leavings.