[Spridgets] No LBC; Coyotes in PPP's Backyard

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Mon Oct 27 06:55:04 MST 2008

They didn't mention the wolves or bears, did they?

I went walking in the woods a few nights ago, chasing a "noise".. and
odd barking sound. Thought maybe a farmer's dog had gotten in a 'rat
trap or something.  It stopped as I got closer. I didn't have a
flashlight (torch) so I don't know what it was. Probably a coyote.

The "pestilence" is these effing IMPORTED CHINESE soy effing beetles.
I think I'd rather have locusts!

Peter C.