[Spridgets] Humpty Dumpty, Holy Sprite, No LBC

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Sun Oct 26 06:46:34 MST 2008

I would like to thank everyone for the responces to my Humpty thread, I got a
lot of good advice. I also got a lot of parts offers, unfortatey, most were
wrong body type.  Still, what a great community!  I do have two follow ups. I
did not get any replies about chemical paint strippers.  Sanding would be
nice, but I have no good way to control the dust, and my compressor will not
supply enough air to power a sander for that kind of use.  Also, When it comes
to panels, VB is cheaper than Moss, are the parts as good?  Anybody have good
or bad experiences with fit or quality?

As to Holy Sprite, I know a lot of people are getting together and fixing a
Spite. It also sonds like someone is really happy about it.  And someone else
has a very understanding wife, who feeds everyone.  Can someone give me, and
other newbies, the Cliff Notes so that I can follow this?

What's an LBC and why is it such a big deal when there's no LBC?

Drew