[Spridgets] Stripes for a square body... Opinions wanted

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 23:24:14 MDT 2008

I want to put a couple of stripes on the Midget.  What I have in mind is
something similar to what is typically seen on Cobras - two contrasting color
wide stripes over the hood and trunk (and the front and rear valances).  The
problem is I'm having a hard time deciding the stripe width and spacing
between them.  Anybody have suggestions?  Anybody have pics they want to
email?

I plan to order vinyl stripes from Frank's dad and with any luck maybe even
pick them up at the Holy Sprite build weekend.  I have no idea how long it
will take to get the correct color and cut them, so that part is just
hoping...

Thanks
 - David Booker
'71 Midget