[Spridgets] Friendly Reminder

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 22:49:25 MDT 2008

--- On Sat, 10/25/08, Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com> wrote:
"be sure to check the drain holes at the front of the front fenders."

Good reminder.  I just cleaned mine out tonight.  Spent the evening out in the
garage tinkering with various things on the Midget.  Some PO apparently ran
over something that took out the sway bar and folded the tie down loops more
or less flat against the frame.  I removed the bent loops when my son mounted
the "new" sway bar a couple of weekends ago.  It occurred to me today that it
might come in handy some day to have a secure place to tie from (hope not, but
let's be realistic), so I drug out the anvil and beat them flat, painted, and
remounted them.  Also changed the oil and put in my new magnetized oil drain
plug.
 - David Booker
'71 MIdget
Long Island