[Spridgets] Lowest Sprite Vin

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 19:44:29 MDT 2008

rrengineer @dslextreme.com wrote:
> Anyone know what the lowest Sprite vin number car is in the US, in
> existence?  Another thing, was there anything special about the headlights
> imported on the very first Bugeyes sent to the US?  The head light on the
> Bugeye in quest are Lucas bulbs, but appear to have a small parking light
> inside the bulb below the light element.  It's like a smaller bulb in a
> round hole.

I have those headlamps in a couple of my Sprites but I picked them up
when I was over in England.
City lights as they are called over here. Just a small bulb like a
parking lamp inside the headlamp bulb.
As for one of the lowest cars, Alan Fisher has #5?? Maybe even 50? I
know it's very low.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ