[Spridgets] LBC pooch - was Re: calculating speed

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 09:19:05 MDT 2008

We had a cat called Rover. Our neighbour at the time had a very new Rover
2000TC, quite a status symbol for him at the time and he was very proud of
it.  He also hated cats, so of course we called our cat Rover. I also liked
the Pythonesque naming of a small kitten with a large dog's name.
We subsequently became good friends and he even used to let the cat sit on
him and be stroked. But he would never call it by its name!

Guy