[Spridgets] calculating speed

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 11:22:26 MDT 2008

Well, whatever the actual speed, it's REALLY fast in a Spridget.
I have never tried to see how fast it will go, but mine would probably have
trouble with much over 75mph.  It may surprise me, but I still haven't gone
completely through all the suspension, steering, bearings, etc. so am content
to look for curvy bits of secondary roads to go 40 and 50 on.

I did fast cars years ago, but decided that Kyle's dad doen't need to be in
jail, (honestly officer, it's designed for the Autobahn and really is
completely safe at 155...and could you loosen the cuffs just a tad, please?)
so wisely moved to cars that are fun at speeds where the tickets are more
affordable and you can occassionally even talk your way out of them.

BTW, I've never actually been hauled off to jail or gotten a particularly bad
ticket.  That last bit was merely idle conjecture...

 - David