[Spridgets] silicone hose

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 11:06:47 MDT 2008

Hi List,

I've 2 enquirys about Silicone hoses for Vertical flow or Cross flow
Spridgets and really need a couple more orders to make having a batch made
worthwhile.  Anyone want a single hose (including the ? mark heater hose)  or a
complete set in blue, black or purple, e-mail me off list for an order form  that has
prices.  I might need to double check the prices depending on what  the
exchange rate is like since I last amended the order form (possibly slightly  more
in your favour).

Regards

 W e s l a k e 1330