[Spridgets] Rear drum brakes

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Oct 16 18:35:53 MDT 2008

To be honest, I don't remember what size I ordered, as it was probably 5
or 6 years ago that I did the rear brakes. I want to say 5/8"ID, but
that's a SWAG at this point. But if you click on "Washers" under
"Fastening and sealing", you'll see the picture and link for wave
washers.

Or type "wave washer" in the search box on the left.

They come in steel or stainless steel.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/