[Spridgets] converting engine size math

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 10:26:48 MDT 2008

The 1275cc Sprite is 1.275L.  Strangely engine sizes are the only  things
that were metric in the UK before we metricated.

To get the bhp you either look it up in a book or run the engine or car on  a
dynomometer.

You're really not reading that book you bought at Carlisle are you???

W e s l a k e 1330