[Spridgets] Garage

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:46:50 MDT 2008

> On Oct 13, 2008, at 7:40 AM, Larry Macy wrote:
>
>> YOu should see the other room!!! It has all that and more.
>

>> On Oct 13, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Ed's Shop wrote:
>>> TRUST me, Daniel.......
>>>
>>> <<The garage is ok but really needs piles of junk like rusty
>>> spridget parts,
>>> old bits of wood,filings, shavings and plain simple dirt.>>
>>>
>>> Kevin HAS all he needs !!!  Then ADD Rob's (his son) 'stuff' and the
>>> 'garage' IS complete !!!

Larry and Ed are correct;

A small explanation is necessary here.......

The Garage is only 1/3 of the space I have "dedicated" to Spridgets.
The other area is packed full of what Daniel described.  It's not
nearly as organized as the garage/shop area.

I have been promising myself (for many years) to build an organized
shop, a place for my tools to live peacefully and be READILY
available for the various projects they are called upon to do.  A
place where only the parts being installed will briefly reside until
put in their proper place.

The "storage area" is 24x75 feet and it's full......  It also houses
the dip tanks and blast cabinet.

Kevin