[Spridgets] Car colors survey

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:27:03 MDT 2008

Actually I like Jay Fishbein's Corvette pink sprite. The deep pink is not as
nice and the corvette pink although I could be wrong because Anita's deep
pink sprite looks very nice (a picture of Anita's Sprite is on the last
image on my website).  Hey Jay your site is down do you have a new one? I
also love the Aqua turquoise color, does anyone have a pict of that?
Linda
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner