[Spridgets] Rear sway bar Pt 1A

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Oct 13 03:47:38 MDT 2008

<<Not geeting thru - breaking into 2:>>

Folks, as a user of the same program as Mark now has going for us, might I
suggest that youse that DO have things to post that ARE long in verbage, and
DO have to break them up to 2 - 3 (or more) posts WRITE Mark DIRECT and ask
that, at least for Healeys & Spridgets Lists (where I see it happen to
often) that he change the max MBs/message to a higher setting??

The situation doesn't occur THAT frequently that it might 'hurt' his
server's ability/capability/performance (I think<G>).

And it NEVER hurt's to ask!!

Moi

PS:  And I RARELY see the prob on the rest of the Lists I am on.