[Spridgets] Car ads

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Oct 8 11:27:03 MDT 2008

Like a 4-door sedan being called a "phaeton", and a drophead coupe
touted as a "roadster."  They just keep messin' with us.

BTW: browsing at Horrible Freight's junk-o-torium a couple of weeks
back, I found tubes of UK-manufactured Hylomar for a couple of bucks a
piece. Where's THAT come from??
-JohnD