[Spridgets] Was Bugeye parts, now Red Devil - Part "Middle2"

Nory nory1 at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 4 07:02:10 MDT 2008

Part "Middle2"..........

Anyway, the auto center at Sears had just closed, but the nice man
opened a bay for us, so I could work inside, and he let me use their
wire cutters and strippers.  He didn't have any electrical connectors
that would work, but I went in the store and bought some electrical
tape and a flashlight.  I got us wired up and taped together, and got
her running again.  By that time it was dark out, and still raining,
so we decided to stay at the Howard Johnson's and attempt the drive
in the morning.  I was looking forward to a good night's sleep.  I
didn't get it.  If you ever consider staying at the Howard Johnson's
in Stroudsburg, PA, when it's raining, ask them if they've fixed the
roof yet.  We listened to the roof leak dripping on the carpet all
night (well, at least, one of us did - the other slept soundly).

Continued on Part 1B.........  (sorry, this is SO confusing -- I'm
giving up after this)

(What is the max length a post can be on the list anyway?  Some of
this wseemed way too short to have been rejected._