[Spridgets] concrete floor issues

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 07:39:29 MDT 2008

--- On Sun, 10/5/08, corvallis at peoplepc.com <corvallis at peoplepc.com> wrote:
> Sweet garage, are those b & w tiles

The floor is just a roll, like a giant mousepad. It's made by Armstrong, comes in 12' wide rolls, and is resistant to everything except hot tires (the floor discolors brown in the shape of the tire patch, so it is a useful tool to optimize air pressures ;-)). It's only 59 cents per square foot, insulates nicely, and you can cut it with a scissor. I would NOT recommend it for a garage that gets a lot of daily use. I use it in my trailer and in the workshop and it's great for that. This guy has it on ebay, but for a lot more than my local Menard's does:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=200145664828&refid=store

Ron