[Spridgets] gas vs electric garage heater?

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 16:48:24 MDT 2008

Steven Michelsen wrote:
> I am pondering heating my garage
Steve

I use gas because I got the furnace off the job for nothing.
I do not keep it heated 24/7, just when I am out there working which is
23.5/6.9  ;)
Seriously, I turn it up to 55 or 60 to take the chill out when it's 20
or 30 outside.
I can not comment on how much the gas bill is because I have been doing
this for years and each year is about the same.
Total house and garage gas bill isn't too bad, $250 a month during Jan &
Feb. last year.
But do watch spray paints and other flammable garage chemicals.
ALWAYS have a fire extinguisher or 2 handy if you have a heater in the
garage.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ