[Spridgets] Black Friday & LBC

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Nov 28 17:14:19 MST 2008

Hmmmm.. the particular lake that Larry lives near is noted for its
sturgeon (Hi Doc) population. It's interesting to observe the
numerous shacks with the hunters inside poised over an 18" hole with
spear in hand for hours, waiting for one to happen by. The time is
marked by beer and brandy bottles.

On the lake I'm near, however, we troll.

Peter C.
===