[Spridgets] Black Friday & LBCs

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 11:26:46 MST 2008

I would loved to have gone Xmas shopping in the Midget today BUT....  Rain
and snow here today and I still have not got around to putting a top on it.
Don't know that I ever will   ;-)

Weather may be good enough later this weekend to go pheasant hunting in the
Midget. Anyone ever gone pheasant hunting in an LBC?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net>wrote:

> Yes I had to go shopping today, it's sort of a tradition to go get at least
> ONE item on Black Friday.
> Sort of like listening to Alice's Restaurant on Thanksgiving day.
> But here are a few words of wisdom from some one who has BTDT and still
> didn't learn a lesson.
> Do NOT take an Austin A40 to go buy a 42" flat screen TV. Even though the
> car is 50" wide, the TV in the box just does not fit.
> So I had to come home and get the truck  :(
> But I did go back out to Sears to swap out all my dead crapsman
> screwdrivers in the A40.
> Yes I have gone out in the Sprite and came home with a giant box with a
> kiddie car in it once, Diane was trying to hold the box which blocked most
> of my vision. And the time my daughter and I went to the mall at Christmas
> only to find out all those packages just don't fit in a Bugeye boot real
> easily so we stuck a few in the MGA parked next to us with a note...
> "Jim please stop by and deliver what we stuck in your boot, It all didn't
> fit in the Sprite"
> We are both crazy, we both do our shopping in out LBCs.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson