[Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 27 21:10:04 MST 2008

Once a year I take my spare change down to the local grocery store and run it through the Coinstar machine.
If you convert it to cash to buy groceries they charge you something like 6-7%.  Which I feel is a ripoff.

However if you change it into an Amazon gift certificate they don't charge you anything.

Last year it was Larousse's Gastronomique.  This year it'll be Daniel's book.
Thanks for the reminder Ron.