[Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book

Rick Neville healeyrick at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 17:45:10 MST 2008

Not to mention Dan's a great guy.  He convinced me to pop out my Armstrong
From: Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] New Stapleton Powertune book
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 7:36 PM

This may be old news, but there is a new book in Daniel Stapleton's Spridget
power tuning series, "The MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite High
Performance Manual". For those not familiar with them, these books offer
real-world, concise tips and methods for improving your Spridget. The advice
is
so good even WeslakeMonza1330 follows it. Amazon has it cheap with free
shipping:

http://tinyurl.com/5qs5ep

Stuff your stockings!

Ron