[Spridgets] Anybody need a square body front turnsignal plinth?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:32:12 MST 2008

Well, it's midnight and I just came in from the garage.  Among the tinkering,
I replaced the rubber bits around and behind the front turnsignal lamps with
new ones from Moss.  They worked and fit well.  Of the two old ones, one fell
to pieces it was so dry-rotted, the other was in surprisingly good shape.
Rubber supple, no cracks, etc.  It isn't new, but doesn't look too terribly
old and would certainly be better than an old cracked one.  It only takes a
couple minutes to swap it out too.  If anybody could use an upgrade from a
dead one to a good one, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island