[Spridgets] Tach question

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:46:43 MST 2008

It has been open for 3 seasons. I have taken a wealth of photos from the
area, and video of the ocean, from the foot of the bed that he will be
hopefully posting to YouTube. He says he has been lazy, but will correct the
site soon with the photos I gave him.

Brad

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Heard <heard at datatrontech.net> wrote:

> I looked at the guest photo book but there were only 3 pics.
> How long has this place been open?

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad