[Spridgets] Tach question

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:27:51 MST 2008

Well, Martha and I are NOT in the teens. Barra de Navidad Mexico is in the
mid 70's, and the surf rolling in at night sounds like thunder, lulling us
to sleep through the open window of the upstairs of our beach bungalow.
If anyone ever wants a wondrous place to get away, this is it. The cabana,
though small, is just off the beach, though the surf is a bit strong to swim
in. The place is only $100 a night US, and a full breakfast of your choice
is provided in that cost. This isn't a coffee and donut deal, they have a
menu, and right now, our breakfast is being made. We are a bit off the
beaten path, but Manzanillo is about 20 minutes away, Ciuatlan is about 10
minutes away, Barra is 15, and I have yet to go to Melaque, but we are
heading there today. While on the beach in Barra yesterday, they come by
with a huge pineapple, carved out and filled with the juice, pulp, cucumber,
hicama, and sprinkled with some chili pepper. All for $2 US. The Renault Elf
is getting great gas milage, and at $260 for 10 days, not a bad deal.
If anyone is thinking about a trip to Mexico, and would like to know more,
I'd be more than happy to share any information I have with you. IF you
don't mind a little driving, and climbing steep stairs,
www.ecocabanas.comis for you
Stay warm, I'll be back in the states next week.

Brad

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Peter Caldwell <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:

> At 04:48 PM 11/24/2008, lindalnhvt at nhvt.net wrote:
> >List
> >
> >Dick B. in NH where it's been in the teens for a week.
>
> Hey, our local weatherMAN has been in the teens, too.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5oo5cl
>

> Peter C

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad