[Spridgets] 5 speed

Matt Hagopian mhagopian at hoppetool.com
Mon Nov 24 19:45:11 MST 2008

I think we are just going to rebuild the ribcase tranny that we have. We
already have a tilton clutch setup(or at least we have the pedals, and the
master cylinder so im assuming thats what you mean, not sure about the
clutch itself. We were planning on picking up a 5 speed. but i think thats
out right now. I have been to skip barber 2 day school and I really want to
go to the 3 day class next.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Mon, 11/24/08, Matt Hagopian <mhagopian at hoppetool.com> wrote:
> > 130 hp out of it.
> > What do you guys think?
>
> What do you plan to do for a gearbox and drive train? That kind of power on
> the track will require a Richmond or Taylor (www.taylor-race.com) gearbox
> and the Tilton clutch setup. You'll probably need to visit the fine people
> at Moldex for a crankshaft also. I can't afford any of this stuff, but if I
> could I'd go to Skip Barber 3 times over instead.
>
> Ron

Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian