[Spridgets] Second cool drive

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 08:36:48 MST 2008

Derf,
I certainly wouldn't cast doubt on any list put forward by Frank - his
Spridget ownership is too legendary for that!

But my point was that I carry a number of spares that seem a good idea but
that I have never needed or had use for.
And I have also missed carrying stuff that might have helped. There is
clearly some subversive "Law of Mowog" at work here. That said, I have never
yet failed to get the car home under its own power.

Talking of spares, I do not carry a spare wheel. Space and weight saving
from a camping trip in 1992 that has so far proved to be the right decision
over 16 years 125,000 miles and 2 models of Spridget.  I am however clearly
living on borrowed time an am expecting a puncture any day soon!

Guy