[Spridgets] Second cool drive

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Nov 23 23:35:28 MST 2008

Congrats on a great run!  1st "problem" may be a consequence of the tire
pattern and whether or not they are bias ply.  My bias ply 520 13's grab
a hold of our grooved freeway pavement and make it interesting....keeps
one awake.

As for traveling:  See Barney Gaylord's (MG Guru) tips:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/travel/tp1.htm

I have another list from Kelvin I'll send as an attachment.

Great little cars to keep anyone smiling aren't they?

All the best,
Dave W.
59 :{)
Burlington WI