[Spridgets] Train Calendar and Sprite Badge

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 11:55:05 MST 2008

Mike at al.,

You are correct.  Calendars are in vogue this time of year!

Just wanted to let everyone know that in a few days time we should announce
the 2009 Sprite - Midget Club USA calendars!  A lot of your cars will be in
the pictures!  A modest profit from the calendars will go to help finance
the next big Spridget event - 50th anniversary of the MG Midget in 2011 -
just like we did this year with the Sprite. Also as before, this will be an
all Spridget event!  I'll hit the lists again soon when the calendars are
ready for you to order.

Cheers!!
Jim