[Spridgets] Holy Sprite in Fr Jack's hands

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Nov 22 21:38:31 MST 2008

We're Crazy?? He is driving with no side curtains. At least he should
take the top down!!

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams