[Spridgets] flat towing

Ed Townley healeymonster at fastwave.biz
Fri Nov 21 20:26:37 MST 2008

My  big ol'55 FX3 Austin London Cab is no lbc, but rather a 6' tall
hulk, and I have won a few bets by making a u turn in the space of three
parking spaces in a parking lot.  Most people over here don't know that
the London police regulations required the taxi to u turn in a space of
25 ft.
Probably explains why the steering box is the size of a watermelon.
Ed Townley
Southern NM, USA
 64 BJ8
 59 AN5