[Spridgets] Cool weather drives

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Fri Nov 21 17:44:27 MST 2008

FINALLY!!  Took Iris (my bugeye) out for her longest drive yet (60 miles)
and no problems at all!!!  She ran beautifully.  Her spark plug problem seem
to have disappeared with the cool weather.  No dead plug misfire so havent
quite figured that problem out.  Was a beautiful cool drive, lots of smiles.
Hope everyone else had a good day at work and if not also enjoyed a drive.
Now, at LOTO I seen a couple of cars with modern batteries that looked like
LUCAS tar top batteries.  Anyone have an idea as to the supplier??

Leo

Checked by AVG.
9:37 AM