[Spridgets] painting this weekend

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Nov 21 14:57:39 MST 2008

I'm shooting the paint on the Morris this weekend and this time I'm going
legal.  I found an autobody/paint shop nearby that rents out their booth from
8-12 on Saturday mornings.  Tons of bright fluorescent light, filtered, dry
compressed air, filter flow through air.  I just show up with spray gun and
primered parts.  For those of you like me who don't want to continue to poison
their neighbors, check around locally and you might luck out like I did.  Its
more relaxing to plan for paint day when you don't feel like a criminal.

Glen