[Spridgets] Removing dimmer from dash

Monty Love cmlove at knology.net
Fri Nov 21 10:20:07 MST 2008

Is there a source for a new knob for the dimmer switch or an after market
switch?

Charles M. "Monty" Love
Dynetics, Inc.
256-461-2780
256-337-5581 (Cell)
256-882-1543 (Home)
ET Test

The greatest revolutions come not by the discovery of something new. They
happen when someone radically changes or challenges what was always there.