[Spridgets] Why I wear seatbelts...

Rick refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Nov 19 18:53:26 MST 2008

I used to live in Fullerton, CA not too far from Buster.  Right in the
middle of about 7 million people and all of the Los Angeles traffic mess.

16 years ago I moved to a little town of 4,500 people in the middle of
Michigan.  The cost for my car insurance tripled thanks to Michigan's goofy
laws.

Rick