[Spridgets] It Runs, again

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 19 06:48:41 MST 2008

Well ... define 'native'.  One way I am and one way I'm not (afaik).

I was born at a rural nursery in the province of Quebec. ... a tree nursery.

Mother's mother = Finnish ( name roughly means 'permafrost' )  Mother's
grandfather = Irish. I'm told that he came over to play baseball.  ( not
really sure. )
Father's ancestry is a bit more vague, but French/Irish.  Could be some
'native' in there. :)

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop at justbrits.com>

<<Deer flies, I've seen.  Horse, and even house flies, I've seen.  I don't
think I've seen snow flies.>>

At what age where you 'imported' to Canada, RD??
You CAN'T be a native<G>!!!