[Spridgets] Sprite Jubilee Photos

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 10:53:53 MST 2008

Hi Dean,

There's a couple I'd like for my own photo album.

I see that your photos turned out at a lot better than mine did - I don't
think I had a decent photo from the whole meet.

I didn't see a photo of me and Rick Jnr pushing Rick's car to the  petrol
station after I correctly diagnosed it was out of fuel!

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330