[Spridgets] 1500 shift stick

William McLeod wbmcleod at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 15:17:28 MST 2008

I have a shift stick up on ebay ( item number 110312544000 ) which I
have identified as coming from a post 1975 Midget or Spitfire.  There
is a viewer out there who is insistent that I have mis-identified it.
If some of you experts out there could look at the auction and send
along a question (really an answer) to tell me what I have up, I would
really appreciate it!  I don't need to be selling the wrong stuff!
Bear in mind that the shift knob could be from anywhere....

Thanks in advance,
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ