[Spridgets] circular fenders

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:04:37 MST 2008

Matt,

When you say "circular fenders", what exactly do you mean?  Are you talking
round rear wheel arches? If you don't already have them, you are looking at
modifying the body work of the tub or changing to a later tub. You're asking
someone to chop up a perfectly good and very desirable round wheel arch tub?

Cheers!!
Jim