[Spridgets] Turn Signal Buzzer

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Nov 13 12:58:46 MST 2008

My turn-signal-off wings are tired and don't always work, so I thought I would put a door  buzzer in the circuit.  The obvious place is at the turn signal flasher unit, which is easily accessible.  There is not enough power to run both the flasher and the buzzer at the same time, either in series or in parallel.  That really seems strange, since there is a lot of power going to the lights and they stay on without blinking when the buzzer is in parallel.  Any recommendations on how to wire such a buzzer?  Maybe one that is less consumptive of power in parallel?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY