[Spridgets] No LBC - Computer Question re Vista

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:32:05 MST 2008

I just bought a new laptop that has Vista and can't get my old laptop mouse
to work. I have a Targus mini optical mouse that works just fine with
Windows XP... I'm sure it is a driver problem but can't seem to get it to
work. Anyone know where I should begin other than buying a new mouse for it?
I have heard that Vista is pretty crappy and that there are few drivers
availble for it but I'm hoping that somebody knows how to make it work on
that computer.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye