[Spridgets] Holy Sprite, project complete

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Wed Nov 12 05:14:41 MST 2008

I love doin this sh!t. Someday I have to do my car ;-)

Anyway I have 4 pic galleries posted. THe first one of the trip across
the US is still messed up, but we are going to be gathering all items
into a "real" web page with stories etc. so I was not worried about
straightening it all out now. (Bob, that offer of sorting them out in
order still stand??)

So here are the URL's

http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100141 - Journey of Redemption
http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100149 - Arrival in Toms River and initial
strip down
http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100165 - Rite of Transubstantiation (Part
1 The Body)
http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100196 - Rite of Transubstantiation (Part
2 Assembly and Initial Drives)

Larry
PS Frank what was the final on the clutch and brakes??

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.