[Spridgets] Non-rubber bumpers

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Tue Nov 11 15:34:30 MST 2008

Bill,

I left off these spacers on my rubber bumper car.  Once the bumpers are on will the ride height be too low?  I have new springs and shocks all around.  It still sits pretty high but it has net settled yet either.

Just curious as to wether I will need these assuming I can lift the bumper up to even install them.  (heavy)